October 27, 2020
HipCamp and AirBnB Renters,
We welcome you to Sierra Friends Center. We are committed to ensure your visit is safe during the Covid-19 crisis. We are doing everything we can to be compliant with all federal, state and local regulations. To that end, we have take several precautions:
- We have reduced the capacity for people staying on campus to 50%.
- We have a self check-in and check-out table outside of the Office, on the patio.
- We will that you take the temperature of everyone who comes on campus and record the readings. We also ask that you attest that you have not had symptoms of the virus for two weeks prior to your visit. If you show signs of a high temperature or fever, please do not stay on campus.
- We have regular housekeeping to sanitize Bath Houses and to clean A-Frames and the Stone House after every visit.
- We require only one person in a Bath House at a time. Please use the sanitizer to clean up after yourself each time. Wipe the surfaces down that you came into contact with.
- If you have forgotten your own, we have a supply of masks and hand sanitizers for you upon arrival. However we ask that you please bring your own supply for the length of your stay.
- We ask that you maintain social distancing on campus.
- All buildings are closed. If you must come into the Office, we require that you wear a mask.
We have put in place these preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, but we cannot guarantee that you or family members will not become infected with COVID-19. Your compliance is needed.
Further, we ask that on behalf of yourself and your children, you hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Woolman, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to your participation in our programs, services or activities. This release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of this organization, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any hosted or programmed event by this organization.