Group Rental Rates
Note: This page contains pricing information for groups wishing to rent space at Sierra Friends Center; if you are looking for individual and family rates, click here.
The cost of your group's stay at Sierra Friends Center depends on the number of people in your group, the length of your group's stay, and whether you reserve our Dining Hall and/or Meetinghouse. We charge nightly per person rates for all of our sleeping accommodations and daily use rates for the Dining Hall and Meetinghouse. For fee calculation purposes, "daily use" refers to the twenty-four hour period starting at the standard arrival time of 5 p.m.. On the last day of your group's stay, this period ends at the standard departure time of 2 p.m., unless other arrangements have been made.
Per person nightly rates:
- Stone House: $42.50/person/night - 10-person minimum (sleeps up to 20 people)
- A-frame Cabins: $32.50/person/night - 2-person minimum per cabin (12 cabins total; each cabin sleeps up to 2 people)
- West Side Cabins: $27.50/person/night - 3-person minimum per cabin (8 cabins total; each cabin sleeps up to 5 people)
- Camping: $17.50/person/night
We rent linens for Stone House rooms only at $15.00/set. Please make sure to specify that you want linens provided for your group.
Daily use rates:
- Meetinghouse: $200.00/day*
- Dining Hall: $300.00/day*
* These facilities must be booked with overnight accommodations.
Note: We cater to nonprofit organizations and religious and educational institutions, and as such we try to keep our rates as low and affordable as possible. Therefore, we don't offer further discounts to these groups.
Deposits and Payment
Your reservation will be confirmed when we receive your signed contract and the first rental deposit (25% of the contracted amount). The second rental deposit (25% of the contracted amount) is due one month prior to your group's arrival, along with the cleaning deposit, which is returned after your group's departure if the site is left in the same condition than which it was found. The final payment (50% of the contracted amount) is due upon your group's departure from Sierra Friends Center.
Cleaning Deposit Breakdown:
- Stone House: $200.00
- A-frame Cabins: $150.00
- West Side Cabins: $200.00
- Meetinghouse: $150.00
- Dining Hall: $200.00
In the event that your group must cancel the reservation, cancellation fees will apply as follows:
- Half of the first deposit is refundable up to 30 days after the first deposit due date listed on this contract; thereafter it is not refundable.
- The second deposit is non-refundable. The two deposits are credited toward the total balance and the final payment is due upon departure.
- If cancellation occurs within 30 days of the start date of the reservation, the group is obligated to pay the total amount listed on the contract, less deposits previously paid. Some modification of the refund policy may be made if the canceled dates are rented to another group.